This page contains some Launchbar actions that I wrote over the years to aid me in different situations. Perhaps they might be interesting to you, too.
- Apple Music – Search the Apple Music library (with suggestions)
- Leo – Searches https://dict.leo.org (7 languages to and from German)
- Search DBLP – Searches DBLP computer science bibliography (with suggestions and bibtex entry copying)
- Search WolframAlpha – Searches WolframAlpha (with suggestions and result preview).
- Twitch – shows a list of followed Twitch channels for any given channel.
- Heartbleed – Checks if a website is vulnerable to heartbleed
- iTunes-Volume (1.1) – Sets the iTunes volume to a value between 0 and 100
- SystemInfo – Shows system information
- Minecraft Status – Prints how many players are on a Minecraft server
- BatteryDetails (1.2) – Shows information about the battery (ported from Alfred)
- Search DuckDuckGo.com – Searches DuckDuckGo (with suggestions)
- Search YouTube.com – Searches YouTube (with suggestions)
- Search Wikipedia DE – Searches the german Wikipedia page (with suggestions).
- Search Wikipedia FR – Searches the french Wikipedia page (with suggestions).
- Search Bing (1.1) – Searches Bing (with suggestions).
- Safari Tabs – Lists all open Safari tabs in all windows (legacy. Now integrated in LaunchBar 6.8).
- startTimeMachineBackup – Start your time machine backup
- stopTimeMachineBackup – Abort your time machine backup
- synciPhone – Run your iPhone synchronization in iTunes
- purge – Free unused memory. Runs purge. Can take some time
- iTunes – lower volume – Lower the volume in iTunes (not the system volume)
- iTunes – raise volume – Raise the volume in iTunes (not the system volume)